Within the white-collar crime department, Benoît DESCOURS works alongside companies and their managers faced with an unusual and stressful situation. He puts at their service his good knowledge of the jurisdictions and a fine and pragmatic analysis of the case, which he applies both to the drafting of acts and notes in defense and to the relations he develops with the client.
Benoît DESCOURS’ good understanding of his clients’ businesses allows him to develop innovative tailor-made solutions combining legal technicality and reactivity.
Benoît DESCOURS regularly acts on complex, transnational or high-profile litigation.
- Representation and assistance of companies and their managers before the courts of investigation and trial
Economic and stock market offences
- Offences in the context of collective proceedings
BANKING AND FINANCIAL LITIGATION
- Liability of banking institutions and their directors
- Proceedings in front of the regulatory authorities (AMF and ACPR) on behalf of issuers and their managers as well as market professionals
- Liability of companies and their directors;
- Disputes between partners
- Post-acquisition litigation and implementation of asset and liability guarantees
Admitted to the Paris Bar in March 2002
DEA in Business Law – University of Aix-Marseille III (1998-99)
DESS in Litigation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution – University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (1999-2000)