Charles CALLAUD joined the firm RAVET & Associés in 2018. He benefits from a professional experience of ten years which has enabled him to acquire skills in all aspects of business law, with a particular emphasis on property taxation of the company director.
Charles became partner in September 2021.
Charles CALLAUD intervenes in tax law for business leaders and individuals (asset audit, remuneration optimization strategy, assistance with tax declarations and assistance with tax disputes) but also in corporate law (creation of companies, legal secretariat, balance sheet operation and external growth) and in commercial law (goodwill, commercial leases).
- legal creation and structuring,
- external growth operations (mergers and acquisitions, fundraising, disposals),
- disputes between partners
- advising business leaders and individuals in defining and managing their tax issues,
- heritage audit,
- transmission anticipation strategy (donations / inheritances / DUTREIL pact),
- tax declarations (income tax, IFI),
- assistance in tax litigation
- business operations (acquisition / disposal, lease management),
- commercial leases,
- commercial litigation
Charles Callaud has been admitted to the Paris Bar since 2012.
– C.A.P.A. (Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer) Training School of the Paris Bar
– Certificate of specialization in International Trade Law and Taxation
– Master II Business Law and Taxation / DJCE (University of Bordeaux IV)
– Master I Company and Business Law (University of Bordeaux IV)