Caroline DUFFIN joined RAVET & Associés in 2018. She became Partner in April 2021.
She has acquired more than 10 years of experience in civil and commercial litigation and has developed particular expertise in banking law.
Caroline DUFFIN assists and represents, both in claim and defense, banking and financial institutions before civil and commercial courts.
She also defends companies and professionals in the context of their commercial disputes: bringing into play their liability, contractual breaches, unpaid bills, breach of contracts, unfair competition, commercial leases.
BANKING – FINANCE
- Civil and commercial litigation,
- Debt recovery,
- Liability of banking and financial institutions
- Law of personal and real guarantees,
- Precautionary measures and means of execution,
- Professional liability
- Contractual breaches
- Breach of contract
- Unfair competition
- Commercial leases
Lawyer since 2007, Caroline DUFFIN practiced for five years in Paris, within the firm TAYLOR WESSSING, then joined the Rennes Bar in 2012.
– Professional training school for the bars of the Paris Court of Appeal
– DESS European Business Law, under the supervision of Professor Louis Vogel, Paris II Panthéon Assas
– Masters in Business Law, Paris II Panthéon Assas
UJA since 2015 when she was President (Union des Jeunes Avocats – Young Lawyer Association)